Monday, July 6, 2009

The Best of Pamplona Finance (so far)

Sometimes it is good to sit back and review what you have already done. It is good motivation to keep pushing forward. Even "It's Easy As P.I.E." has the evaluation stage where it is important to evaluate your plan make sure you are still on track.

Below are some of my favorite articles written by the Pamplona Finance Group in recent months.


To all of my readers, I want to say thank you for your support in lending me your attention for a few minutes out of your week. I hope that you find the blog articles informative as well as useful.

As usual, if you have any topics of what you think I should write about, or would like to submit an article to post on the blog, please email me. Also, your honest feedback is also welcomed! I want to do my best to make this blog as useful as possible for you.

Stay Disciplined!

No comments: